Tried This Recipe?
Comment below and tell me how it went.
I recommend that you look for Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Sustainable, Responsibly Sourced, Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised foods when choosing your ingredients.
- 20 oz turkey breast
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach thawed
- 2 pasturized egg whites
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp mustard
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut amino 'soy' sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients reserving 1/2 of mustard and coconut amino 'soy' sauce for top, mixing well until incorporated.
- Press into greased loaf pan.
- Mix remaining mustard and soy sauce. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 min, until cooked through to 165°.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: