Tried This Recipe?
Comment below and tell me how it went.
I recommend that you look for Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Sustainable, Responsibly Sourced, Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised foods when choosing your ingredients.
- 5 eggs
- 3 oz spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup kimchee
- 2 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup grassfed whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a medium large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and kimchee and stir.
- Heat the oil on a 6-9 inch oven safe skillet (smaller if want a thicker frittata, larger for a thinner one) over medium high heat. Make sure oil coats entire surface and then pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook for 1 or 2 minutes, gently stirring the egg mixture and pushing away from the edges.
- Add the goat cheese evenly across the top.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook 4 to 6 minutes (depending on how thick the frittata is) until eggs are just firm.
- Let sit at least five minutes before trying to pull the sides away from the pan, gently, with a spatula.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Makes one 8 inch frittata or 3-4 servings
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: