Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon and Broccolini
- 4 5 oz Wild Salmon Filets
- 12 oz Organic Broccolini
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Manuka Honey
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Lemon The juice of one lemon
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Sesame Seeds Garnish
- Green Onions Garnish
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Arrange salmon and broccolini on a sheet pan. Brush the salmon with olive oil, and toss the broccolini to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- While salmon is baking, shake up the sauce ingredients until no clumps remain.
- Drizzle the salmon and broccolini with the sauce, return to the oven and set to broil.
- Broil for 2-5 minutes...rotate half way. Keep an eye on it as all broilers are different and you don't want to burn it!
- When sauce has thickened, remove from oven and drizzle over salmon and broccolini.
- Serve over rice with sesame seeds and green onion.
Make sure to wash the sheet pan quickly after eating; it becomes difficult to clean after it sits for awhile.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: