Tried This Recipe?
Comment below and tell me how it went.
I recommend that you look for Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Sustainable, Responsibly Sourced, Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised foods when choosing your ingredients.
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 3/4 cup Einkorn Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp unsalted grassfed butter melted
- 1/4 cup grassfed whole milk
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together quinoa, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, egg white, butter, milk, syrup until smooth.
- Add egg mixture to quinoa mixture, whisking til combined.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt a little coconut oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonful into the skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top, approximately 2 minutes. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit or preserves.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: