Simple, but delicious beet recipe.
- 2 Packages Cooked/Peeled Beets Costco (6 Beets)
- 2 Tsp Green Leaf Stevia or Honey
- 1 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Smiked Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- Put Balsamic vinegar, water, paprika, sea salt, stevia or honey, and oil in a small pot and bring to a simmer
- Dice beets
- Put beets in pot with rest of ingredients and simmer for 30 minut
- Let cool and pour mixture in preferred container, storing beets in the cooking liquid.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: