An amazing homemade meat loaf recipe
- 2 Lb Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Quick-Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onions
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Large Eggs Slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Kirkland Organic No Salt Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Smiked Paprika
- 1/3 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Crystals or Green Leaf Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tsp Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, quick-cooking rolled oats, onion, almond milk, eggs, coconut aminos, salt, Kirkland Organic no salt seasoning, smoked paprika.Use your hands to combine. Do not overwork.
- Line 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper
- Transfer loaf pan. Smooth out the surface at the top
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, coconut crystals, mustard, and smoked paprika until smooth.
- Spoon half of the glaze over the meatloaf
- Bake (uncovered) for about 1 hour.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and tilt the pan to drain off the grease. Spread the remaining glaze on top and return to the oven for 10 more minutes, or until meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
- Let stand on a wire rack for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: