My favorite creamy coleslaw recipe that's a healthy alternative to the traditional.
- 1/2 Cup Alvocado Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Wedderspoon Apple Cider Vinegar with Minooka Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Safinter Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 1 Dash Sea Salt
- 2 Tsp Green Leaf Powdered Stevia (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Raisons Topping
- 1 Tsp Chopped Walnuts Topping
- 3 Carrots
- 1/2 Head Purple Coleslaw
- Clean and grate 2-3 carrots.Note: adding the carrots ups the nutrients but also carrots are great because they don’t get soggy.
- Clean and grate the head of purple coleslaw.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and serve. Top with raisons or walnuts Note: if you add the raisons or walnuts into the sauce they seem to get soggy.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: