Chicken Breast with Coconut Paprika Green Beans
If you want a meal in 8 minutes that is mouth watering and really good for you, all you need is a chicken breast (Organic and free range), organic frozen green beans, some coconut fat and the right spices! Just look at that au jus and the fat glistening off of the beans. Yum!
- In a cast iron (or stainless steel) frying pan, heat up coconut fat
- Wash and dry the chicken breast and place it in the hot coconut fat.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with the fat.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Garlic Salt, Garlic Pepper, Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt and any other seasonings that you love.
- Brown on both sides and reduce heat. Put lid on pan.DO NOT OVERCOOK THE CHICKEN – It only needs 7 or 8 minutes and just barely done to be the most mouthwatering
- While the chicken is finishing: Microwave for 3 minutes organic frozen green beans.
- Drain the beans and salt them and put a teaspoon of coconut fat on them and microwave them for 30 more seconds.
- You can either throw the green beans into the frying pan to coat them with the delicious juices from the fried chicken or leave them in a ceramic bowl and throw the chicken and the juice on top of them like I did.It is the smoked paprika that makes this dish so delicious!
Nutrition Information (using an 8 oz chicken breast, 2 cups of green beans) Calories – 459 Fat – 23 g (all coconut fat) Protein – 48 g Carbs – 10 g Fiber – 4 g
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: