Bone broth veggie frittata
A protien packed breakfast to start your day right.
- 8 oz Bone Broth
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 cup Small Broccoli Florettes
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red or Green Pepper Diced
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Minced Fresh Basil
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup Raw Grass Fed Chedder Cheese
- In a large, all-metal sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat the bone broth, water and sea salt to a simmer.Add veggies and simmer for 8 minutes uncovered. Reduce heat to low. Turn oven to low broil. In a medium bowl whisk eggs basil and red pepper thoroughly together. Add egg mixture to the pan and stir to combine. Cover and cook on the stove top for 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle the top with grated cheese and place under the broiler for 3 to 7 minutes watching carefully until eggs are set.
Interested in Wellness Coaching or Nutritional Guidance?
Fill out our online contact form or Call Now 513-205-6543
Follow us on Social Media: